This pack contains custom sky colors, Randomobs and CTM
Wayukian Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
- All Overworld mobs
- Some Randomobs support (requires McPatcher)
- Title panorama
- All armor sets
- Some CTM support (requires McPatcher)
- Custom Color support (requires McPatcher)
- Custom biome coloring
- Ender sky and portal effect
- Custom animated water and lava
- Statistics icons
- Default character skin
- Celestial bodies
- Underwater haze
How to Install Wayukian Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Download Wayukian Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
NOTE: This pack contains custom water, lava, sky colors, Randomobs and CTM. Installation with MC Patcher HD is strongly recommended.
Download Minecraft Wayukian Texture Pack [1.5.2]:
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.5
For Minecraft 1.4.7